Chief Advisor To The President of the World Nations Writars' Union in Kazakhstan on Contemporary World Literature
DEAR POETS AND WRITERS OF THE WORLD! WE CONFIRMED THE JURY MEMBERS. THEY MEMBERS OF THE COMMISSION OF OUR INTERNATIONAL LITERARY ONLINE CONTEST: "Temirqazyq - the Best Poet - Writer of the World, 2017“!!!
3. Dr. JERNAIL SINGH ANAND, he is author, Critic, Theorist, Spiritualist, Moral Philosopher, and Crusader for a new Socio-political and Politico-Spiritual Cosmic Consciousness.
Lord of World Peace and Literature/World Icon of Peace/World Icon of Youth Leadership/Cross of Peace/Cross of Literature/ART4PEACE Braveheart Lifetime Achievement Awardee/Dr. M.S. Radhawa Award for Promotion of Art and Culture of Punjab.
*Innovator of the Theory of Biotext in Literary Criticism *Innovator of the Theory of Interconnectivity and Relativity in Philosophy: Promoting Cosmic Consciousness *Innovator of New Perspectives in the study of English Proverbs. *His works of Spirituality [Bliss and I Belong to You] translated into Persian and published in Iran.
*Author of 45 books of English Poetry, fiction, prose, non-fiction, and spirituality. *Enviromentalist: planted 20000 saplings, and inspired other people. *Refereed author. Vishwabharati Research Centre brings out COMPANION on DR J.S. ANAND – a collection of 20 research articles on various works and aspects of Dr. Anand’s writing. INTERNATIONAL LITERARY FESTIVALS:
1. KIBATEK 39 Poetry Festival, held in Taranto, Italy, Feb. 2016.
2. World Institute of Peace, invites to Nigeria, in Nov. 2016, for Keynote Address on World Peace and Employment Potential for African Youth. Awarded WORLD ICON OF WORLD PEACE.
3. INTERNATIONAL ARTFEST CONFERENCE , held at KIIT, Bhubaneshwar. Keynote Address on World Peace and role of India.
4. INDIA WORLD POETRY FESTIVAL,-2017 held at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad from 13th to 15th of Octber, 2017. Conferred LORD OF WORLD PEACE AND LITERATURE award.
5. INTERNATIONAL LECTURE DELIVERED ONLINE ON 22.11.2017, TO FACULTY OF LETTERS ARTS AND HUMANITIES, UNIV. OF MANOUBA, TUNIS, ON POETIC CREATION AND CLOUD SYSNDROME.
6. INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION JUS PUNJABI – ONLINE PARTICIPATION IN LIVE INTERVIEW ON 1ST DEC. 2017.ON THE TITLE; ‘AJJ DA MUDDA- THE ISSUE TODAY: WRITTEN BOOK LITERATURE IN MODERN TIMES. AWARDS/INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION Dr. Jernail Singh Anand [born: 15 January, 1955] is an internationally acknowledged poet, author, philosopher and spiritualist of a high order. Recently, he was conferred Lord of World Peace and Literature Award for his contribution to life, art, culture and literature and originating the theory of Biotext, at the India World Poetree Festival, Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, along with The Enchanting Muse Award by Writers’ Corner, Warangal, at the same function, held on 13th-14th of October, 2017.
He also received World Epitome of Leadership award from World Institute of Peace, Nigeria, on 24 Oct. 2017. Apart from World Icon of Peace and World Icon of Youth Leadsership [Nigeria], he is the recipient of Cross of Peace and Cross of Literature. He is first Ambassador of the World Union of Poets [Itay] and has served as Secretary General, World Parliament of Literature. He was also conferred Beverley Hills ART4PEACE Braveheart Lifetime Achievement Award by ART4P4ACE Foundation. Recently, he has been appointed Adviser to SAHITYA ANAND, an Internaitonal Literary and Research Journal. Dr. Anand is also Director of World Institute of Peace, Nigeria. BACKGROUND Anand hails from Longowal [Punjab, India].
Coming from a business family, he had to face great ups and downs in life, and it was in 1979 that he joined his cherished career as a Lecturer in English. His literary career took off in 1985 with his first book, ‘The Monster Within’ after which he never looked back. BOOKS Dr. Anand has authored more than 45 books of poetry, fiction, non-fiction and spirituality. His major books are ‘Beyond Life Beyond Death’, ‘Burning Bright’, ‘The Apocalpyse’ and ‘ Confessions of a Corpse’. His book Bliss: the Ultimate Magic  has been translated into Farsi and published in Iran by Prof. Naruges Mohammadi, who has also translated his work of Cosmic Culture, ‘I Belong to You’, into Persian. He is the first poet from Punjab, or may be India, whose writings have travelled to the land of Rumi, the great mystic, which underlines the mystic connection between the two countries.
INNOVATED A NEW CRITICAL THEORY: BIOTEXT Dr. Anand also came up with a new idea in the field of CRITICAL THEORY.. i.e. Biotext. An Iran scholar, Dr. Roghayeh Farsi has written extensively in international journals on this theory which sandwitches him with Bakhtin and Deleuze. INNOVATED A PHILOSOPHICAL THEORY OF INTERCONNECTIVITY Dr. Anand’s new theory of Interconnectivity has been hailed as a powerful bulwark of the revelation of a new knowledge which aims at awakening mankind, not only to the great chain of being, but also its interconnection with the landscape which otherwise consider inanimate and dead. Man can seek his salvation if he discovers maintains and builds on his sense of interconnectivity with the cosmos. NEW PERSPECTIVES IN ENGLISH PROVERBS DrAnand, along with Prof. MS Anand, researched, and modified, and innovated several English proverbs. It is a work in which his creativity is at its apex. Barking dogs seldom bite, becomes Biting dogs seldom bark….which provides a lot of food for thought too.
Dr. Anand has authored more than 45 books of English poetry, philosophy, and spirituality, which include fiction and non-fiction too. Hailing from a small village Longowal, he got his graduation degree from Govt. College, Ludhiana, reputed to be the alma mater of great Urdu poet, Sahir Ludhianvi. He acquired his postgraduate degree in English Literature from Punjabi University Patiala, and Ph.D from Panjab University in 2000. Dr. Anand has headed a multi-faculty DAV College for ten plus years and had been Manager of a dozen DAV Public Schools. POLITICAL CONSCIOUSNESS Apart from his interest in academics, literature, and creative arts, Dr. Anand has a keen interest in Political Theory. Recently, he came up with HARD TALK: A DISCOURSE IN POLITICAL CONSCIOUSNESS which is a collection of his articles which have been published in major newspapers as editorials.
PHILOSOPHIQUE POETICA [DE-ANAND] Dr. Anand is the founder President of PHILOSOPOHIQUE POETICA [DE-ANAND], along with Ade Caparas Manilah from Sydney, who is the Co-founder of this Portal for Philosophical Discussions and Interviews of International Literary Figures. THEORY OF COSMIC CULTURE Dr. Anand’s distinctive contribution lies in his philosophy of Cosmic Culture. He does not believe that there is any contradiction in the life systems. Nature has an even flow. All disturbances are created by the greed of man, which needs to be checked. A ROLE-MODEL FOR YOUNGER GENERATION OF POETS He has been able to influence the present day thought of the younger generation which looks upon him as a role-model, as a man, a philosopher, and as an actor for Peace, Love and Spiritualized Living.